

Today a group of us from the neighborhood went to a taping of a local television show called "Good Things Utah". It was lots of fun. One of the funnest things for me was that I ran into a guy I have known since (hmmmm) Junior High School. Oh, that makes me feel a little old! The last time I saw him was about 7 years ago right now when we actually were looking at buying a house right next door to where he was living. He saw us outside taking a flyer, recognized me and came and talked to me for a while. It was fun to see him and his children today. Isn't it great when you can see someone after many years and you can still be wonderful friends. I think that it is important to try to be friends with everyone, because you never know when your paths will cross again and what that friendship might mean later on down the road. What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment