Now I am supposed to tell about the picture. Well, this was taken in 1996 on our wedding anniversary. We take turns being in charge of what we do on our anniversary. This particular year happened to be my year and for some reason I had us go and have a picture taken that evening. I think that my sister came and took it for us- she didn't have a husband or kids yet.
FYI- I borrowed a scanner from a friend and I am in the LONG process of scanning all of my negatives to make everything digital. I am glad that I am doing it. I realize that I took more pictures than I thought. I am having loads of fun in short trips down memory lane. I will be very glad when I can say that "I'm done!", and return to a normal life.
So- TAG- Now it is your turn: Jane W., Sara, Sydnie and Melissa R.

1 comment:
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Yes the scanning process is long and tedious...you are a better person than I am for getting it done.
Amazing how much you forget until you see a picture.
Post a Comment