I have been very busy since the end of October scanning all of the negatives that I could find from 1988 until the present. Once I had some of those scanned I started getting all of these offers from different companies to do Photobooks at very reasonable prices. This morning I began to think about what I have done in the past 2 months:
INKUBOOK- 117 page book of my Engagement/Wedding $4.99
120 page book for my daughter $4.99
120 page book for my son $0.00
WALGREENS 6- 20 page books for emergency kits $32.00
WINKFLASH 98 page book of 1996-97 $26.00
100 page book of 1994-95 $26.00
100 page book of 2008 $26.00
SNAPFISH 20 page book about my sweetheart $6.99
HOORRAY 56 page book for my son $7.99
47 page book for my son $7.99
This adds up to almost 900 pages and less than $150 for 15 books- average it out and that is about $10 a book...which I think is a GREAT DEAL for all of the memories I now have at my fingertips that I didn't have before (because I am so behind on my scrapbooking). I will continue to post on WWW.CREATIONSBYRELATIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM when I find a great book deal and you can get in on it too. I will post some other deals there as well.
Anyway, that is what has been keeping me busy the last few months.
1 comment:
I can't believe how many books you have done! Good for you. My goal is at least 1 every quarter...hopefully this time I won't lose all the info:(
Post a Comment