Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Stand a Little Taller...
It is OFFICIAL! Only moments ago we measured and I have 2 kids who are taller than me...HOORAY!!!!!! That has been my hope, and now it has become a reality.
3 comments:
Now really, it can't be that hard can it? :) Before you know it they'll all be towering over you! Sad :(
How exciting for them! I know my daughter is so sad because she is shorter than me...which is short!
I feel so bad for her
Shouldn't they ALL be taller than you? I would worry if your boys weren't.
Post a Comment