Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Raingutter Regatta
Tonight our Scout Pack participated in the Raingutter Regatta- like the Pinewood Derby only with boats. Noah did a good job on his boat. He huffed and puffed and ended up winning2ND PLACE.
Never been to the Regatta-would have been there to see the 2nd place win had I not gotten the Temple night date mixed up! So I'm guessing they paint them and everything like the Pinewood derby? Love the Patch:)
1 comment:
Never been to the Regatta-would have been there to see the 2nd place win had I not gotten the Temple night date mixed up! So I'm guessing they paint them and everything like the Pinewood derby? Love the Patch:)
Post a Comment