For some reason my kids have been fighting over who gets to grind wheat. I would have thought they were like in the Little Red Hen story and would only want to eat the bread, but I have been pleasantly surprised. We even had to set a timer so that everyone would get to do it 5 minutes at time. I wish it was this easy with every chore in the house. They have hand-ground an ice cream bucket full in just a few hours. WOW! I guess it is easier than I thought to entertain them while they are "off track".Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right! This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Daily GRIND
For some reason my kids have been fighting over who gets to grind wheat. I would have thought they were like in the Little Red Hen story and would only want to eat the bread, but I have been pleasantly surprised. We even had to set a timer so that everyone would get to do it 5 minutes at time. I wish it was this easy with every chore in the house. They have hand-ground an ice cream bucket full in just a few hours. WOW! I guess it is easier than I thought to entertain them while they are "off track".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to have little "helpers" at home, however I think I like my electric version a little more:)
Post a Comment