Saturday, January 16, 2010

...they all fall down...

As I looked out the window yesterday morning when the fog was starting to lift, I noticed the frost covering the trees and thought I would venture outside for a picture. So, out I went in my slippers and sweater. As I stepped onto the driveway to make my way to the trees, I quickly found out that the invisible film lingering on the cement was EXTREMELY slippery and my feet slipped out from under me, and I found myself reclining on the driveway. I whacked my hand, and the camera, but I am hoping they are both fine. You know, I guess there is a reason why they call them SLIPPERS.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

Sad for you to fall...but gorgeous picture! I was driving past the Jordan River Temple at the same time and thought...dang, I wish I had my camera with me. Not a ton of fog days here to get the frost on the tree's...so GORGEOUS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails