Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right! This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Just got a GREAT deal!
A few months ago I signed up for "Groupon" where you are offered a discounted deal and when enough people buy it, then you all get the great deal! Today was the first time I actually purchased the deal and I can't believe it! I am so EXCITED that I wanted to let you guys in on all of the good stuff. You can sign up at http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1379367 and I get credit for telling you about it. The deal I couldn't let get by today was a 1 hour massage for $24. I bought 2 and they said that Brad and I could use it together as a couples massage. Get on and get this great deal!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment