Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Homemade Ice Cream- YUM!
After seeing this on Studio 5, I got up the courage to find our ice cream maker that we received as a wedding gift, blow the dust off of it and try making ice cream again. I am pretty sure that it has been over 10 years since I have done this.
It turned out absolutely wonderful! I think I might try a few more recipes since I actually had some success.
1 comment:
I LOVE homemade ice-cream.
Pat Turley has a great recipe for peach ice-cream in the ward oookbook.
Your peaches will soon be ready:)
Post a Comment