When I was a little girl this used to be my most FAVORITE place to go! I remember my mom taking her Young Women or Merry Miss girls here for an activity...and I got to go along. I enjoyed sitting on the stools at the counter and watching the teenagers make the ice cream creations. I enjoyed sitting in the booths even more. My most favorite thing to order was a Hot Fudge Sundae. I LOVED it because it came with this itsy bitsy little individual pitcher full of hot fudge that you got to pour on your ice cream by yourself. I don't remember ever eating anything else there, but I am sure I did. If given the chance, I always ordered the hot fudge though. Wish I could take my kids there. Great memories!Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right! This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Snelgrove's Ice Cream Parlor
When I was a little girl this used to be my most FAVORITE place to go! I remember my mom taking her Young Women or Merry Miss girls here for an activity...and I got to go along. I enjoyed sitting on the stools at the counter and watching the teenagers make the ice cream creations. I enjoyed sitting in the booths even more. My most favorite thing to order was a Hot Fudge Sundae. I LOVED it because it came with this itsy bitsy little individual pitcher full of hot fudge that you got to pour on your ice cream by yourself. I don't remember ever eating anything else there, but I am sure I did. If given the chance, I always ordered the hot fudge though. Wish I could take my kids there. Great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhhh, the little pitcher of hot fudge!
Mmmmmmmmmm...
I want a pitcher of hot fudge...YUM:)
Post a Comment