Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right! This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Hazardous to your Health
I have been very busy(extra busy) with life lately. Brad was injured and has been in bed for a week now trying to get better. The doctor said that he tore a muscle in his back from doing all of the tiling work in our bathroom. So, the bathroom is still in limbo, my husband is in bed and I am wondering how he is going to survive sitting on a long airplane ride as we will soon leave for our anniversary. ??????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Brad feels better, but if he doesn't, I would be glad to take his place on the anniversary trip! Since we share the same anniversary, it would work right?!?!?!
Post a Comment