
In May I had a remarkable and unforgettable day. My wonderful kids entered me into a contest with a radio station to win LASIK eye surgery for Mother's Day. On this particular day in May I found out that I was the winner of the contest. Later that same day I was called by another radio station to tell me that I was also a winner on their station, and the prize was a gift certificate to a restaraunt and concert tickets to Jerry Seinfeld. WOW!!!! Two big wins in one day. Well, I had the surgery, I sold the concert tickets because we were going to be on vacation, and today I got to use the gift certificate. I tried to think of the last time that Brad and I have gone out to lunch together. I could only come up with a few times before we were even married. He couldn't think of any occasions either. We have gone out to dinner many times, but lunch just hasn't worked out I guess. It was great to spend a few moments alone with him in the middle of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment