Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right! This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Recovery Mode
Well, we have gotten all of the laundry done, but we are still in the recovery mode after the vacation ends. It wouldn't be quite so bad, but all the kids are out of school and they want to be entertained all of the time like they were when we were on vacation. Now I am starting to hear the ever popular "I'm bored" chorus. I think of this as a wonderful, uneventful time before the whirlwind of life begins next week with Oakcrest camp and Cub Scout camp. Too bad the kids don't appreciate the NOT having much to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment