Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is is time yet?



YES, it is finally time to start Kindergarten. Elijah has been excited for this for quite a while.


I told him that we would take him to class after lunch...so he was ready to have lunch since he got up this morning, and his Star Wars backpack was ready to be put on in a moments notice.


Joshua and I walked him to school; Elijah walked extra fast, and we were there a good 20 minutes early. That is ok. At least he wasn't one of the kids who was crying or wouldn't let go of their mothers.

I am glad that he was excited and that he was mature enough to go to school without mom. That year of preschool was a great blessing for him. Now, what is mom going to do with her "supposed" few hours of "free time"? Does that really exist or is it a myth? I'll let you know when I find out.

1 comment:

Jane Walker said...

Don't worry... I am sure you will find plenty of things to keep you busy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails