Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Would you please stop calling!!!!!


Don't you wish that the "Do not Call" list included more people and organizations? I am so grateful for Caller ID because I just do not even answer the phone if it is: Out of Area, Toll Free number, Firefighters, Friends of MS, the phone company, insurance companies, comcast, anything with "marketing" in the title, a myriad of others, and many times I won't answer if it says that a "wireless caller" is calling. Oh, and are you getting all sorts of political calls already? Leave me alone people!!! If I want to talk with you, I will make the effort to find your number and call you, but until then- leave me alone.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

I thought it was just me! I have been getting so many more phone calls lately~what is up with that?
Whoever created the Caller-Id was a genius! I guess they're out of luck if we got any political calls! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails