Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
It was 19 years ago...
Yes, it was just 19 years ago on the 4th of July that Brad and Ann had their first date. I guess that is when the fireworks started and they have been going ever since.
I think it's great that you remember your first date-and took a picture of it! I LOVE the flowers behind you, someone was an amazing gardener. Congratulations:)
2 comments:
I think it's great that you remember your first date-and took a picture of it! I LOVE the flowers behind you, someone was an amazing gardener.
Congratulations:)
LOVE the picture! Sounds like you had a GREAT 1st date--where was that picture taken? It's beautiful!
Post a Comment