Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Valesca on Track, oh, I mean Trek
Several weeks ago Valesca got to have some experiences that gave her more appreciation for the pioneers. What a privilege! Then she was able to speak in church about it as well.
I was trying to figure out whose backs those were as I loved the picture! Thanks for clearing it up. I think your title said it all... definitely was track! I'm sure the pioneers wished they had the great shoes our youth were able to wear:)
1 comment:
I was trying to figure out whose backs those were as I loved the picture! Thanks for clearing it up.
I think your title said it all... definitely was track! I'm sure the pioneers wished they had the great shoes our youth were able to wear:)
Post a Comment