
Got Honey? Well, my dad has it, and we visited him today at the South Jordan Farmers Market. This week we are grateful that he is alive and unharmed. He was bringing his hives back from Price, Utah to extract honey and at 2:00am both of the rear tires came off of the truck. He was protected and is very lucky. The tow truck driver probably wasn't all that happy to be in close contact with the hives, but we can live with that.(Richard Godfrey happened to be walking by when I took the picture. I think that Heather is also in the picture on top right hand corner in the green.)
3 comments:
How do I get my hands on some of that honey? I'm so glad your Dad's okay!
SCARY! Your dad didn't even seem fazed by it...he was cracking jokes!
You should mention the fact that local honey is supposed to help with allergies...so give it a try:)
BTW: The market is on Town Center Drive in front of City Hall-in front of Cafe Rio.
How do tires come off a truck? Were the lugnuts rusty? Missing? Weird. He definately had a guardian angel watching over him!
Post a Comment