Monday, August 3, 2009

Grateful to have a vehicle

Today they are re-surfacing the street in front of our house and several others in the neighborhood. We were told to park our cars on the streets that were not being done if we needed to drive them during the day. Brad got up and moved the car before 7:00am about 4 houses away from us. It seemed strange to have to walk down the road to our car, drive somewhere, park there again and carry bags down the street back to our home. It made me think of how grateful I am that I actually have a vehicle that runs, that I have money to put gasoline in it and that I have a garage to park it in. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

I could so NEVER be a pioneer! Amazing how much we take for granted...drive right up to where you're shopping and right back home without any other thought. We are spoiled:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails