Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Ta Da!!!!!
The cake is finally DONE! Why I decided to try all of these techniques and products I have never tried before- I will never know, but it turned out just like I saw in my mind. (Minus the explosion of frosting.) Now, if we can just make it to tomorrow and a car ride to the church without any major problem, I will be a very "happy camper"!
AMAZING cake...Such a good job! For your next Eagle, I can still offer you the "Eagle" part of my son's cake that's still in my freezer...We couldn't stand to cut into that part, so we cut around it!
4 comments:
It turned out great!!
Wow! The cake is great! So sad to miss today. I started getting sick after church. (Sore throat, cold stuff..) Congratulations to Josh and all of you!
It turned out awesome!
AMAZING cake...Such a good job! For your next Eagle, I can still offer you the "Eagle" part of my son's cake that's still in my freezer...We couldn't stand to cut into that part, so we cut around it!
Post a Comment