Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Go Big Blue!


Valesca and her friends rode TRAX downtown to go to the big Bingham vs Alta game being played at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday evening. She painted her hair BLUE for the occasion. It was the big rivalry game. USA Today has Bingham listed as the #1 high school team in the nation and they didn't disappoint with a 49 to 26 win. Brad and I watched the televised game and then we had to go and pick up the kids from the trax station after 12:30 in the morning. I was very tired getting up for church the next morning.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

Smart of you to have her take Trax with her friends, no traffic to fight. I had no idea that the game was at the Rice Eccles Stadium, I thought it was at Bingham until I read the Sunday paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails