Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Family Vacation Part 3
We braved the overcast sky and the wind to go to the top of the Space Needle.
You certainly get a bird's eye view of the whole area from up there.
Elijah became a master at this.
We went to the top on two separate days- neither time was it very clear or sunny.
2 comments:
Awesome pictures...was the family one a "photo opp" one?
I've never been up the needle in Seattle, I have been at the Niagara Falls and the CN Tower in Toronto though...does that count?
Bryan and I sat up there for awhile and watched the sunset. There is some beautiful views up there.
Post a Comment