Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Girls Camp- What an Adventure!

Just one day after our family vacation, Valesca and I went off to Girl's Camp at Camp Browning up by Morgan, Utah. This was a different experience for our Young Women as it was a High Adventure camp. Valesca was sooooooooo excited! She did rock climbing, repelling, canoeing, shooting, COPES course and more.





It was great to see the girls as they set goals to accomplish these scary tasks, and then met their goals!



I stayed at camp for the first 2 days and then left since I had been away from home for over 2 weeks straight and I had home and family to take care of.

I can't believe the courage that Valesca showed to be able to do all of these things!




I am so blessed to be her mother and have her a part of our family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails