The truth is, this was not a tiny spider. As I was giving my thirsty flowers a drink, I noticed this very large, intricate spider web by our front steps. I like to look at things in nature and I marvel how creatures create such wonderful things. This spider just happened to be in the middle of construction still. I don't recall ever seeing a white spider like this around our home in the past and I will be sad to eventually ruin all of its hard work, but it is not the most opportune spot for its web in the realm of the human world. I feel bad that we as human kind are so selfish and just take and take from all other creatures. I will see if this spider can catch something today in its web, then we will help to remove it from the path of visitors to our home.
1 comment:
I saw this web today and was intrigued by it. It was quite the web, but I didn't see the spider. I will check again on my way to pick up the girls.
Post a Comment