Saturday, October 23, 2010

My first attempt at mini-cupcakes

Well, I did it again... I tried to make something new for the first time when I needed to take it to some sort of event. This time it was for the Elder's Quorum Party that I told them I would bring a dessert for. They turned out SUPER cute and now I have some ideas for future events in our family.

PS. This party was an adult costume party and Brad actually came in some sort of costume. I can't remember that he has EVER done that before. There are no pictures of him because I didn't want to scare him away from ever doing it again. It was a fun evening.

2 comments:

kwgirl said...

The cupcakes look awesome! I'm sure made with your moms amazing icing recipe:) So what did Brad wear to the costume party?

Howard and Melissa said...

Those are AWESOME! I think I'll be calling you when our next child gets married :) I baked and decorated both of my daughters' wedding cakes and have decided that was CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails