Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Christmas Gift a Little Early

What a wonderful surprise when my brother-in-law came over and installed our Christmas gift. I am having a fun time learning how to cook with this oven that actually works pretty well. The other night I actually cooked 2 things in 2 separate ovens for dinner and it was WONDERFUL! Having an oven that works well sure makes me happier around meal time. Thanks Armand for the early Christmas installation...it has been sitting in our bedroom for 2 months just waiting to be used. I love it!!!!!!!
PS- Thanks to my other brother-in-law (Mark)for selling it to me and yet another brother-in-law (Lyman) for helping to move it from my car into the house.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

Best of BOTH worlds when you have 2 ovens...so much less stress getting things ready! Nice of all the men in your life to help out:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails