Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day after Thanksgiving Activities


If I did much in the way of shopping, I did it online in the WARMTH of my home where it wasn't as crowded or stressful and I scored FREE shipping. When I did venture out, it was after 10:30 am to pick up ONE thing in the ads and to another store to get my FREE 8x10 picture. After lunch we went and got FREE Slurpees (thanks to Facebook). Brad and the kids played games- then later in the day Brad's brother came over and we showed him how to play Ticket To Ride. That evening I went to get my FREE CD at RC Willey. Thank goodness for FREE stuff and a day of relative relaxation.

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

I'm with you, sleep in, get free shipping and gifties (always awesome to get free stuff!) Spending time with family and enjoying the moment, a definite win/win for you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails