Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my tallest child-so far

Oh, my boy Joshua. How could it be that you are 15 years old? You are my only child that obeyed and was born on the day we had scheduled...no problems, just a really high pitched cry.

This year you requested chocolate cake, chocolate frosting with dippin' dots inside the cake- and being the mother I am, I followed through and you were actually SURPRISED!
Thank goodness you are taller than me, but I am still getting used to all of those whiskers and the hair that is just a little too long.


Fifteen????? I know you want to get your learners permit next week, but you are just going to have to wait a little longer.

You are so sensitive to those around you (unless it is your brother) and you really care about others. I just don't know why you decided to like everything that I like: Reeses, Divinity, Fudge, Shrimp...now I have to share. (ha ha)


And after all these years, you still look just as good in a bow tie. Happy Birthday young Jedi. May the Force be With You!

1 comment:

kwgirl said...

I saw the young Jedi with a green bow-tie at church on sunday... Reminds me of my Jedi knight, he just gave his own young one some real bow ties... seriously, what is it about bow-ties right now? LOL

I hope Josh had an awesome birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails