Friday, April 15, 2011

Our NEW shelves

Here you can see some of the new shelves that Brad constructed for our storage room. This is actually just one side (the front). The back shelves are twice as deep. These are the front shelves a few days after completing them--ALL FULL! This is where all of that STUFF was before...food and non-food mixed together.
This is what it looks like now- just extra food (and toilet paper). I am very grateful for a husband who can put these together in just a week or two.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, those are fantastic!

I found a plan for some kind of like this in the Family Handyman magazine like a year ago or something. I've been wanting to make them, but since I found them so long ago and I still haven't done it, I will probably settle for just Home Depot shelves or something.

Way to be organized.

Related Posts with Thumbnails