Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Family Vacation Part 4
We spent a while at the Pikes Place Market- a maze of enclosed and open stores and farmer's market that extended for blocks and several levels.
We wandered and had some fresh fruit and bread for dinner.
Then we visited one of the most disgusting destinations in Seattle- The Gum Wall.
People stick their gum to this area in an alley off of the market place. I got up closer that most of the people there. Actually, it was quite colorful.
2 comments:
DISGUSTING! I agree, very colorful. But still, eewww gross!
I loved walking through pikes place. We wanted to go to the gum wall but never got there.
Post a Comment