Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Vacation Part 9

After the festivities of Canada Day, we awoke to a beautiful day. We drove to Stanley Park and took a hike around.
It was a lovely place with gardens, trails, an aquarium and some people who had set up their art to sell.

After our morning at StanleyPark, we drove to Granville Island to have an adventure at the market. We even got wet at the mini water park there.


In the evening we drove to the Vancouver Temple.

We snapped our pictures, and I started not feeling so hot.


That evening I spent in the hotel bathroom. (SAD) I wasn't so sure if I could make it to church the next morning or if I could manage the drive across all of Washington that day, but I made it. We enjoyed church and listening to all of the different accents the people had as they bore testimony. It was a wonderful end to our trip.

1 comment:

Howard and Melissa said...

We are considering a similar trip soon...How long of a drive is it from here? We would love any pointers you have (good places to stay, etc.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails