Remember: If you aren't having fun, you aren't doing it right!
This is an attempt to document the comings and goings and everyday life of our family. There are no promises as to how often we will keep up with the blog, but we are promising you will see us as we truly are.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Senior Pictures
It all seems like a blur- a dream...my little girl grew up and is now going to be a senior in high school. When did this happen? Where was I when all of this was happening?
I took her to get her yearbook pictures taken. Funny, I can remember going to get my yearbook pictures taken for my senior year- was it that long ago?
1 comment:
When Rachel was in her Senior year of High School I thought the same thing. When did this happen and where was I?
I STILL remember my Senior Year:)
Post a Comment